About Me

Welcome to my blog! I am a wife, mom to four teens, full time student and employed full time as an administrative assistant. Life is busy, but finishing my degree has been a life long dream! This blog started as a project in an Ethics class.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My New Adventure

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! Where did I get the name? Good Question. Omnibus is a Latin word meaning all encompassing. Omnibus is also a class offered by veritaspress.com, a home school curriculum company. The Omnibus curriculum covers World history, Bible and Literature. There are 6 text books that cover creation to modern times twice. If taken in a classroom setting, it would take 6 years to complete. I wanted to write a blog about my everyday life. I have also been wanting to take the Omnibus class on my own, so what better way to combine the two! So, welcome to my Adventures in Omnibus!

No comments:

Post a Comment