About Me

Welcome to my blog! I am a wife, mom to four teens, full time student and employed full time as an administrative assistant. Life is busy, but finishing my degree has been a life long dream! This blog started as a project in an Ethics class.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bicycle playing cards House Party

Today I recieved my house party kit! I am so excited to have a House Party. If you are unfamiliar with the concept, basically you agree to host a party, and then a company will send you the things you need to host a party.
Well, I signed up for the Bicycle Card party. Today I recieved my kit and I am looking forward to hosting. We recieved cards, snacks, score sheets, pens, coupons, computer games and more!
The party is next week and I am busy planning on the games, prizes, and decorations! I'll let you know how it goes and will post pictures afterward!

No comments:

Post a Comment